Claims Assistance

Need to make a claim – no worries, we’re here to help.

Emergency Travel Assistance

In the event of a medical emergency covered by NoWorries Travel Cover, a 24-hour worldwide telephone assistance service is available to you. This is provided to our customers by Intana Assist.

24/ 7 Emergency Assistance Hotline: 

London : +44 14444 42026

Intana Assist Email:

If you are calling from within the UK, you will need to dial 014444 42026

It is important to note that this insurance will only cover in-patient care, emergency repatriation or curtailment that has been authorised by Intana Assist. You must ensure that they are notified within *48 hours of admission to hospital, and for curtailment, prior to departure back to your country of residence.

*Intana Assist will accept reverse charges if you do not have funds to make the call.


Claims Assistance Centre

Open Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.00pm

If something has happened which you think you might need to make a claim, then you should advise the NoWorries Insurance Claims Assistance Centre as soon as possible. We're here to help so please call our friendly team at the claims assistance centre if you require any assistance in lodging your claim.

Claims Hotline: 1300 62 62 68

Other ways you can get in touch:

By email

By fax

Attention: NoWorries Insurance - Claims Assistance Centre
+61 7 3005 1705

By post

NoWorries Insurance - Claims Assistance Centre
PO Box 14 , Brisbane, QLD 4001

Claim Forms

The easiest way to lodge your claim is by completing one of our claim forms below. You should ensure you keep evidence of ownership and the value of any insured property or any expenses incurred. That way you’ll have no worries when we come to pay your claim.

NoWorries Travel Cover - Claim Form

Complete our online claims form and upload all supporting information.

NoWorries Travel Cover - Online Claim Lodgement


NoWorries Bike Cover - Claim Form

NoWorries Bike Cover Claim Form

Download / Print

Download or print our NoWorries Bike Cover Claim Form using the link above. Simply send your completed form together with any supporting information to